Not everyone can grow a beard. But most guys can if they are just patient. Know that you cannot just stop shaving and expect to grow out an epic beard. Instead, wait for your facial hair to grow in.
Monitor growth in various places on your face. Trim regularly, and closer in areas where the hair grows faster. Keep at it. Try to moisturize your skin regularly, as well, and cleanse it with a gentle soap once, daily. Use a beard balm with argan oil, it’s rich in vitamin E and adds elasticity to your hair.
This method still not working? In the meantime there are other things that you can do to get your facial hair to grow in faster.
Here are a few other things that you can try:
- Do activities to raise your testosterone levels.
- Exercise on a daily basis.
- Think about adding a few supplements to your diet. One of the first that you might want to look into is vitamin D.
- You can get it by spending more times outdoors, or taking a daily vitamin.
- Ashwagandha is an herbal supplement that might be useful to you, as well.
- Start by shaving your face completely.